Container Loading Supervision (CLS)
Benefits of Container Loading Supervision:
- Saves buyer’s time of replacing the damaged products.
- Ensures that the consignment will reach the buyer in exact ordered quantity and quality.
- If the product is produced by different suppliers and has to be assembled by some other supplier, then CLS becomes necessary to make sure the final supplier has all the parts to assemble the final product.
- Internal and external packing have all the information that helps to maintain the product after shipment.
- CLS makes suppliers more trustworthy in front of buyers, especially if suppliers are from overseas.
- CLS is a transparent and unbiased process that helps both buyers and suppliers to fulfill their mutually agreed duties.